22 Nov CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION WORKS – REACH INTEGRATED AWARDED BY 7-ELEVEN MALAYSIA FOR ITS NEW STORES EXPANSION PROGRAM
7-ELEVEN MALAYSIA SDN BHD is the owner and operator of 7-ELEVEN stores in Malaysia. It is the single largest convenience store chain with more than 2,500 stores nationwide, serving over 1,000,000 customers daily.
In an effort to increase and enhance its reach & to serve its customers more effectively, 7-ELEVEN MALAYSIA SDN BHD is aggressively in the process of increasing its numbers & coverage of convenience store chain.
Under this ambition, 7-ELEVEN MALAYSIA has appointed Reach Integrated as its contractor to undertake construction & renovation of its new stores at the following location(s):-
1. PT 4385, Lebuhraya Kuala Krai – Gua Musang, Kuala Krai, Kelantan;
2. Jalan Besar, Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, Pahang;
3. Medan Bercham Selatan 1, Ipoh, Perak;
4. Jalan Air Putih, Kg. Gong Limau, Cukai, Terengganu;
5. Bangunan Kedai MDHT, Pekan Ajil, Hulu Terengganu, Terengganu;
6. Jalan Wong Nai Siong, Sibu, Sarawak;
7. Taman Maran Impian, Maran, Pahang;
8. Jalan PJS 6/6, Desa Mentari, Petaling Jaya, Selangor;
9. Kompleks Kantonmen Prima, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur; and
10. Pekan Sri Langkap, Kampung Sungai Tong, Setiu, Terengganu.