29 Oct Engineer (Fresh Entry) – Instrument & Control Systems (Oil & Gas Sector)
Posted at 10:23h in Career
- Candidate recently graduated with or without working experience.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens, below 26 years of age and preferably male from Sabah or Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Both non-Bumiputeras and Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Advance Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical / etc.) or equivalent.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work at offshore facilities or offshore fabrication yard conditions.
- Will be sent for specialized product trainings (local and/or overseas) if employment bonding is agreed upon.
- To prepare & upkeep weekly Project Management Report to the Project Manager or supervisor concerned.
- To interact with Business Partners and Principals on Project Delivery and Execution.
- To manage resources within the project section for optimum project execution.
- To manage the delivery of projects handled by the project section to meet and exceed deliverables.
- To prepare Cost Structures to support business development and sales activities.
- To prepare the necessary technical data / credentials to support business operation or development activities.
- To prepare the necessary resources list / procedures to support business operation or development activities.
- To perform site / plant technical & work scope survey visits and to produce the respective reports thereon.
- To prepare technical bill of quantities, functional design datas, project execution plans and project compliance matrix.
- To attend and participate Factory / Site Acceptance Tests and to produce the respective reports thereon.
- To verify quantity of works done by subcontractor or other 3rd party.
- To verify the compliance of works done under the project section.
- To set, implement, monitor, maintain and preserve Project Execution guidelines.
- To prepare / gather / compile / verify all supporting document required for payment processes purposes.
- To customize & design project monitoring tools using standard Spreadsheet Softwares.
- Able to use Word-Processing, Spreadsheet & Presentation Softwares.