29 Oct Sales Executive (Fresh Entry)
Posted at 10:20h in Career
- Candidate recently graduated with or without working experience.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens, below 26 years of age and preferably female.
- Both non-Bumiputera and Bumiputera candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering / Business Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good command of both written and oral English.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to various parts of Malaysia occasionally.
- If applicable, will be sent for specialized product trainings (local and/or overseas) if employment bonding is agreed upon.
- To manage portfolios of Products & Services offered by Principals or available by the Company.
- To perform business development activities and initiatives.
- To perform sales activities and initiatives.
- To perform and maintain licensing, registration activities & status with governmental / semi-governmental bodies and privately owned entities.
- To gather and compile Cost Structures for business development and sales activities.
- To prepare Proposals from input of various Principals / Business Partners / Operation Units.
- To prepare Offers / Tenders from cost structures of various Principals / Business Partners / Operation Units.
- To verify / validate cost structures obtained before formation of Official Quotations / Tenders.
- To prepare Revenue, Invoicing & Collection Forecasts / Secured Statistics.
- To coordinate seminars, symposiums or appropriate sales functions.
- To prepare / gather / compile / verify all supporting document required for payment processes purposes.
- Able to use Word-Processing, Spreadsheet & Presentation Softwares.