06 Mar Project Engineer – Telecom Projects (Oil & Gas Sector)
Posted at 11:49h in Career
- Candidate preferably to have worked as Project Engineer or Project Executive for Vendors / Companies in the Oil & Gas Sector (specific field in Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electromechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Communications) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : Telecommunications, Electrical, IT.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work at offshore facilities or offshore fabrication yard conditions.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status and below 30 years of age.
- Preferably Engineers with field experience – Oil & Gas / Telecommunication Sector or equivalent.
- Able to prepare & upkeep weekly Project Management Report to the Project Manager.
- Able to interact with Business Partners and Principals on Project Delivery and Execution.
- Able to manage resources within the project section for optimum project execution.
- Able to manage the delivery of projects handled by the project section to meet and exceed deliverables.
- Able to prepare Cost Structures to support business development and sales activities.
- Able to prepare the necessary technical data / credentials to support business development.
- Able to prepare the necessary resources list / procedures to support business development.
- Able to prepare technical bill of quantities.
- Able to verify quantity of works done by subcontractor or other 3rd party.
- Able to verify the compliance of works done under the project section.
- Able to set, implement, monitor, maintain and preserve Project Execution guidelines.
- Able to prepare / gather / compile / verify all supporting document required for payment processes purposes.
- Able to customize & design project monitoring tools using standard Spreadsheet Softwares.
- Able to use Word-Processing, Spreadsheet & Presentation Softwares.